Friday, April 4, 2014

Performing Silver Swindle

In the past 3 days I have performed Silver Swindle about 11 times and each time has been fantastic! The handling is so easy that I was able to expand from my original script and improve the final phase to make it stronger and more in keeping with the theme I am using.

Last night, after performing it for a friend, one of his co-workers who had been watching (and thought I was just guessing) asked me to do it for her. The effect was just as strong, perhaps a bit stronger, even when immediately repeated for the same crowd.

We're off to a formal function tonight, so I'll be sure to try it out a few more times.

If you love coins, and you want to add a STRONG bit of mentalism that you can perform almost immediately, then you need to pick this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment