Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Citation Silver



Inspired by Marion Boykin's release of the fantastic Jump-Mandu, I present Bob Elliott's wonderful Citation Silver. This routine is a tribute to Bob's ability to get lots of magic from a simple method.

Bob taught me the routine using Harvey Rosenthal's Backclip. I prefer to use Tenkai Pinch, as it has more favorable angles.

Citation Silver appeared in the final issue of Pallbearers Review Magazine , page 1064. Wesley James says the effect is credited to Presto Johnson.

1 comment:

  1. "That's a wonderful routine Ben, very well done and quite interactive and magical. I am humbled that my JumpMandu effect inspired you to post this video. I am honored to be mentioned in the same sentence with anything by the great Bob Elliot, wonderful magician." -Mb

    ReplyDelete